Updated: Jan 19
This is such an easy recipe to make, and it tastes fab too.
I love a good creamy pasta, and when you throw in salmon and vegetables you have yourself a nutritionally complete meal.
We are recommended to eat oily fish twice a week, so this is a great way of helping you hit that target. Omega-3 fats are so important for our general health, so all the more reason to eat this dish!
Let me know how it goes and what you think of the recipe!
Fresh pasta (or dry!)
1) Preheat your oven to 200c (fan assisted). Once heated, place the salmon fillet on a baking tray and bake for 12 mins.
2) Meanwhile, fry the vegetables in a pan until slightly softer.
3) Once softer, add some crème fraiche to the mix and stir in well.
4) Once the salmon has cooked, remove it from the oven and slice into smaller pieces. Add the salmon pieces to the pan with the peas and mix well.
5) Boil some water and cook the fresh pasta as instructed on the packet. Once cooked, combine with the creamy mixture.
6) Serve up with some parmesan and enjoy!